The BEST Domain and Webhosting


A domain name is the magic that turns a raw IP address into a human-friendly chunk of text !! Here's a review of the the Registrar that I have recently used and it's safe to say, you should love it !!!



NAMECHEAP

Domain registration at Namecheap is economical, as their name implies, but Namecheap hasn't built a name for itself just by offering the absolute cheapest deals in town. Namecheap's reputation rests on fantastic customer service and value-added packages. You get solid customer service, free email and URL forwarding, free and customizable domain parking, free domain transfers, dynamic DNS services if you want to redirect a domain to your home server, and more. You can jump right to their pricing schedule here or read more about their free features here

But as of the moment, as a simple mistake, I have registered my domain with a stupid Registrar :( .. In 2 months, I will be transferring the domain .. I have purchased 2 more domains from Namecheap and I should say, they infact are very cheap ! :) 





Now Looking at Web Hosting which according to me is also very cheap at $6 per Month !! Relatively, I ould say WAY better than the other expensive domain registrars out there ! 





As You can see for yourself they are relatively cheap !! But it is upto you whether you want to get a VPS or not from them !! But from my personal Experience, I would say you to be sure to get a domain+webhosting from them !!